Media Management - Storage Management
Creating storage group
You wish to use different storage media for backing up at specific times.
Proceed as follows:
- 1. Go to .
- The window is opened.
- 2. Select . In the shortcut menu, select .
- The Storage Group dialog is opened.
- 3. Enter a name for the new storage group.
- 4. Click [ ] to open the dialog for the selection of the storage medium and the backup periods.
- 5. Under Media Pool, select the storage medium.
- 6. Under Pool Selection Pattern, select the time pattern for the selected backup medium.
- 1. Save the settings by clicking [OK].
The new storage group is created.
When a group is selected, the days for the backup are highlighted in blue in the Details section.
Click  in the section to add more storage media and selection patterns to the group.