Backup/Restore - MS-SQL Restore
Therestore is used to restore SQL databases.
- 1. Go to .
- The window is opened.
- 2. Click .
- The wizard searches the system for MS-SQL databases. The window is opened, showing the existing servers.
- The window is closed.
Selecting databases for restore
- 1. In the panel, select the SQL servers, instances and databases you wish to restore.
- 2. In the section, select the backups you wish to restore.
- 3. Click [Restore].
- The window with restore information is opened.
- 1. Click [Restore] to start the restore.
The restore is carried out. You can monitor its progress in. The data selected for restore is written to the target node. The result of the restore is subsequently displayed in the .