Backup/Restore - MS Hyper-V Restore
Therestore is used to restore MS Hyper-V virtual machines.
- 1. Go to .
- The window is opened.
- 2. Click .
- The wizard searches the system for MS Hyper-V. The window is opened, showing the existing proxies.
- The window is closed.
Selecting MS-Hyper-Vs for restore
- 1. In the panel, select a proxy and the virtual machine you wish to restore.
- 2. In the section, select the backups you wish to restore.
- 3. Click [Restore].
- The panel contains general information regarding the restore, including the name of the virtual machine and the source computer to which the data is to be restored.
- 1. Click [Restore] to start the restore.
The restore is carried out. You can monitor its progress in. The data selected for restore is written to the target node. The result of the restore is subsequently displayed in the .